Monday, September 28, 2015

Flash Cards

Hi all,

I'm making a set of online flash cards for the upcoming quizzes (image example one side, type/dates/tips for identifying on the other). I'm hoping to use info from your posts, but if you want to be SUPER HELPFUL and send over a very brief overview/ID tips, I can get this done faster and share the set with everyone.

If anyone wants to help, please let me know... I've set the set up to be collaborative if editing is needed in the future.

As of right now, I just have a daguerreotype card up to test how everything works, but the link is here.

(Also, cool note... They have an iPhone and Android app for studying on the go!)

Currently in the set: 
  • Daguerreotype
  • Collotype
  • Tintype
  • Ambrotype
  • Photogravure
  • Paper negative/Calotype
  • Platinum print
  • Letterpress Halftone
  • Woodburytype
  • Salted paper print
  • Cyanotype
  • Albumen - carte-de-visite
  • Bromoil Transfer
  • Rotogravure
  • Gum Dicrhomate
  • Cabinet Card
  • Stereograph


1 comment:

  1. Brilliant Maggie - I've never been able to figure out a way to do this successfully so I'll be glad to see this work. I'll help if I can.

    ReplyDelete